Tuesday, October 25, 2011

upcoming stuff for November

NOVEMBER will be a busy month!


  I get to do First Friday (Nov. 4th) in Phoenix.  I am helping a friend with his booth since he will be out of town so I will get to have my stuff on his table......Then that Sunday is the 1st Sunday Art Market behind SunDust Gallery.
I will do the 2nd Friday Mesa Art Walk
and don't forget on the 19th and 20th is the Gallery's 2-day festival - I will have lots of stuff to sell.
so come check out all of the booths.  My friends Woodsy Widgets and CCJ Glass will be there!

I will be missing the  Chandler Art walk on 3rd Friday to get ready for the 2 day show but I will be at the Gilbert Art Walk on 4th Friday!
Thank you to everyone that comes out and says hi.
It is important to support your local artists even if you just buy something little - it keeps them creating more super cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment